So, it's 6am and mollie has woken up early. 30-45 mins makes a big difference people. I'm convinced that matt and the girls are conspiring against me. Mollie in particular. This morning I've lost count of how many times I've received a particular pink megablock to the face. Do I move? Nope, that would make sense. Do I take the now deadly weapon off her? Nope, I sit there and tolerate it. Like an idiot. She gets bored and decides she's had enough of trying to give mummy a mild concussion. It seems she's trying to make amends and wants to climb up me for a cuddle, which of course would have been adorable, if she didn't use my nipple to help pull herself up. The pain. Oh the pain. I love my baby dearly but her vice like grip on my very much unprotected nipple (No bra, at this time of day) nearly resulted in my adorable daughter being launched across the livingroom. Thankfully this didn't happen. She and the nipple are fine. I received my lovely kisses and a cuddle, and off she goes, probably to either find another weapon or chew something.
I really should get motivated. But me wants sleeps. I plan on napping while she naps later. I must go, she's about to unleash around 50nappies upon the livingroom. Anyone else up early with the babies, please share your adventures of your sleepy, possibly coffee fueled morning.
I really should get motivated. But me wants sleeps. I plan on napping while she naps later. I must go, she's about to unleash around 50nappies upon the livingroom. Anyone else up early with the babies, please share your adventures of your sleepy, possibly coffee fueled morning.
Comments
Post a Comment