Today, like most days I have to attempt the supermum status. So much to do, not enough hours in the day? You know the kind.
So... up at 6.30?? Not today!! Matt let me sleep in as had a headache so was up at 7am, he's feeding the kids so job done there. So, throws banana down my neck (fruit honest 😂) and run upstairs to get the girls clothes, I could have prepared last night but slimming world was more important (1st night - watch this space) and then cumpulsory walking dead!! Just started season 3! We're a little behind and only started last week! Anyway... got mollie dressed and done Leighas hair. She went upstairs to wash and I got washed and dressed then matt done the same. Out the house by 7.45!
Walked to school, dropped Leigha off, walked to Tesco, picked up few bits then bused home. Mollie was asleep by the time we got home so that means all systems go: clean clean clean!! By this time I have 50mins til I need to leave the House again! Floors, tidy clothes off the living room floor, clean the sides, put a wash load on, put food down for cats, fill out slimming world diary and some online registration and it's time to leave! Mollie still asleep! Off to see matt for his break - another 45 mins worth of walking.
Still to do:
- pick Leigha up and get home
- cook nutritious meal that is likely to either decorate my kitchen floor or be thrown away by one of the kids. Hell I wasn't busy enough already!
- do reading and homework with Leigha and be on the look out for mollie not trying to ransack the livingroom
- bath and read a story to girls
- vacuum and dishes and clean floor again!
- put kids to bed mollie at 6.30 & Leigha at 7.30
- die on sofa
Eat sleep repeat 😀😫😀
So... up at 6.30?? Not today!! Matt let me sleep in as had a headache so was up at 7am, he's feeding the kids so job done there. So, throws banana down my neck (fruit honest 😂) and run upstairs to get the girls clothes, I could have prepared last night but slimming world was more important (1st night - watch this space) and then cumpulsory walking dead!! Just started season 3! We're a little behind and only started last week! Anyway... got mollie dressed and done Leighas hair. She went upstairs to wash and I got washed and dressed then matt done the same. Out the house by 7.45!
Walked to school, dropped Leigha off, walked to Tesco, picked up few bits then bused home. Mollie was asleep by the time we got home so that means all systems go: clean clean clean!! By this time I have 50mins til I need to leave the House again! Floors, tidy clothes off the living room floor, clean the sides, put a wash load on, put food down for cats, fill out slimming world diary and some online registration and it's time to leave! Mollie still asleep! Off to see matt for his break - another 45 mins worth of walking.
Still to do:
- pick Leigha up and get home
- cook nutritious meal that is likely to either decorate my kitchen floor or be thrown away by one of the kids. Hell I wasn't busy enough already!
- do reading and homework with Leigha and be on the look out for mollie not trying to ransack the livingroom
- bath and read a story to girls
- vacuum and dishes and clean floor again!
- put kids to bed mollie at 6.30 & Leigha at 7.30
- die on sofa
Eat sleep repeat 😀😫😀
Comments
Post a Comment