Every year we, like most people, make plans for the new year. This year we've planned to sort things in the new house, declutter mostly, decorate the last three rooms, tidy up the gardens and have a holiday in October. Although we haven't booked yet, we're planning on returning to Majorca where we went when I was pregnant with Mollie. It was amazing. This time it's hoping to be a bigger family holiday, my mum, brother and his girlfriend, my sister and her partner and baby and my father in law and matts little brother. It's gonna be amazing.
This is our first time having a garden (EXCITED!!), meaning we can get garden toys, so far we have a plastic playhouse but we wanna get a wooden one, and find a wooden swing set with slide that's not gonna cost me an absolute fortune. I also wanna grow veggies. If anyone else grows veggies and wanna share some tips with me, please comment, I'm a newbie!!
In regards to the house, I swear all I do is clean, I want it to be clean and tidy for the kids. I understand the chances of having a pristine house this side of mollie starting school is gonna be impossible. If anyone has actually managed to find a way of doing this with an active baby, please share the love. Or if anyone has any knowledge of how to contract OCD that would also be appreciated.
This is our first time having a garden (EXCITED!!), meaning we can get garden toys, so far we have a plastic playhouse but we wanna get a wooden one, and find a wooden swing set with slide that's not gonna cost me an absolute fortune. I also wanna grow veggies. If anyone else grows veggies and wanna share some tips with me, please comment, I'm a newbie!!
In regards to the house, I swear all I do is clean, I want it to be clean and tidy for the kids. I understand the chances of having a pristine house this side of mollie starting school is gonna be impossible. If anyone has actually managed to find a way of doing this with an active baby, please share the love. Or if anyone has any knowledge of how to contract OCD that would also be appreciated.
Comments
Post a Comment