It's the time of year to start making Leighas birthday preparations. So we decided on a party activity. This year we've decided to hire a bouncy castle to put in our Croft. So we needed a theme next. I looked through our local bouncy castle hire for a castle and we found an awesome under the sea themed one. Leigha decided on mermaids. Fabulous. Can't wait. My minds going nuts thinking of decor ideas and games etc.
When it comes to planning a party I do go a little OTT! Self confessed and I'm very fortunate to have a very understanding fiancé to supports (tolerates) my love for planning parties. First step is table ware. eBay it is. Scrolling for exactly what I need and then trying to find it cheaper. Let's face it. Things like themed plates and cups are very pricey. So I buy some plates and cups in the colour theme I want. In this case blue and purple and but themed napkins to tie the theme in. The table decor will be similar. I'll buy a blue table cover and I plan to make a garland for the front of the table. The table itself I'm thinking of decorating with shells and sequins.
The party bags have been figured out and I've booked the bouncy castle and the cake this evening. Now to plan the food and with Leighas help make invitations and write a guest list. Excited isn't the word.
I really enjoy making things from scratch to decorate with . Saves money and the outcome is usually better. If anyone has any ideas for Leighas mermaid themed party or if you have any ideas on how to make things from scratch id LOVE to hear your ideas 😍
When it comes to planning a party I do go a little OTT! Self confessed and I'm very fortunate to have a very understanding fiancé to supports (tolerates) my love for planning parties. First step is table ware. eBay it is. Scrolling for exactly what I need and then trying to find it cheaper. Let's face it. Things like themed plates and cups are very pricey. So I buy some plates and cups in the colour theme I want. In this case blue and purple and but themed napkins to tie the theme in. The table decor will be similar. I'll buy a blue table cover and I plan to make a garland for the front of the table. The table itself I'm thinking of decorating with shells and sequins.
The party bags have been figured out and I've booked the bouncy castle and the cake this evening. Now to plan the food and with Leighas help make invitations and write a guest list. Excited isn't the word.
I really enjoy making things from scratch to decorate with . Saves money and the outcome is usually better. If anyone has any ideas for Leighas mermaid themed party or if you have any ideas on how to make things from scratch id LOVE to hear your ideas 😍
Comments
Post a Comment